Sunday 4 May 2003

WALKABOUTSVERSE 107 OF 230

Poem 107 of 230:  ON HONEYMOON!

(TUNE - IN THE KEY OF D MAJOR:

F#2 E2 A1 A1 A1 A3 G2
G2 A3 B1 B3 A1 A3
F#2 G2 A3 B1 B1 B2
B2 c#3 B1-A3 A1 A3

A2 c#2 c#2 c#2 c#2 B3 A1 B3 A2
A2 B2 B2 B2 A3 B1 A3
A1 A1 c#2 c#2 c#2 c#2 B3 A1 B3 A2
A2 B2 B2 B2 A3 B1 A3)

‘Twas a Saturday morning,
And our weekend was free,
When this great idea
Just came through to me:

“If he’ll be my macho tomorrow,
I’ll be his muse for today;
Yeah, if he’ll be my macho tomorrow,
I’ll be his muse for today.”

I turned over to him -
He was drowsy and meek -
And, with some trepidation,
I decided to speak:

“Will you be my macho tomorrow,
If I’ll be your muse for today?
Yeah, will you be my macho tomorrow,
If I’ll be your muse for today?”

I moved closer to him -
He was starting to peak -
And, with some hesitation,
He decided to speak:

“Yes, I’ll be your macho tomorrow,
If you’ll be my muse for today;
Yeah, I’ll be your macho tomorrow,
If you’ll be my muse for today.”

So I rubbed him, with oils,
From his top to his toe,
Before topping his bath,
Which sure did make him go.

I relaxed him with tea
While I dried his torso,
Then aroused him again
With a lingerie show.

It was nearly midnight
When I said to him sweet:
“Can I give you one more?”
He said, “No, I’m deadbeat.”

Then he turned over to me -
I was drowsy and meek -
And, with a smile on his face,
He continued to speak:

“But I’ll be your macho tomorrow,
‘Cause you’ve been my muse for today;
Yeah, I’ll be your macho tomorrow,
‘Cause you’ve been my muse for today.”

(C) David Franks 2003
Hear here - http://www.writeoutloud.net/public/blogentry.php?blogentryid=28168